Thanks are due…
- to the Community Foundation for Kingston and Area for their donation of $15,000 which enabled us to purchase 2 new stoves It is a much appreciated grant. Thank You CFKA!
- To the United Way who have helped us navigate the pandemic and provided much practical and monetary help. Through them we have been able to hire Joan and Blake on as part time assistants to our director Jen. Due to physical distancing, we had to limit the amount of people in our kitchen. We have 3 permanent volunteers who rotate, Deb, Kathy and Phyllis.
- To Sophie Kiwala for starting the Vulnerable Sector group where we meet bi-weekly to discuss issues and triumphs.
- To Lionhearts, who have routinely provided us with food and other pandemic needs.
- To the Holiday Inn, Robert Boucher and Jeff Ryan for cooking turkeys for us for a Thanksgiving meal, and the Rotary Club for their assistance both monetarily and with preparing the cooked turkeys at Christmas.
- To Runners Choice for the shoe giveaway.
- To all our other donors, too numerous to mention, for donations of cash, clothing, Christmas gifts etc etc. We are so grateful.